Best Sewing Machine Reviews
Reviews of the best selling sewing machines. If you’re looking to buy, check out our reviews first.
Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger with Easy Lay In Threading with Differential Feed
- List Price: $463.30
- Avg. Starting: $199.99
People Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Cuts up to six layers of fabric
- Starting at $15.40
- 40 Spoools Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread
- Starting at $35.00
- Pink and White comfort grip handles are rubberized to make cutting easier on your fingers and eases hand strain
- Starting at $13.61
- Self-Healing Cutting Mat is 13-by-13-inches
- Starting at $7.99
- A handy tool for any craft enthusiast's toolbox, cuts through multiple layers of fabric and paper
- Starting at $8.99
- Steam iron with LCD electronic temperature control
- Starting at $50.49
- A precision built, unique surface that keeps material and fabrics from slipping
- Starting at $39.80
Creates Polished, Professional Looking Edges and Hems for your Designs. Includes Instructional CD & Phone Support
Have you ever wondered how designers get those polished, perfect edges on hems and various styles of clothing? It's almost impossible to accomplish this with a regular sewing machine, but with Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger the impossible is possible!
A serger adds the finishing touches needed for any sewing enthusiast. With a serger you can create beautiful and perfect hems on ruffles, wools, linens, and all types of fabric. Imagine tapering of your designs with a polish normally only able to be purchased in stores. The Brother serger sews, and trims excess fabric all at the same time. It even cuts raw edges off all in double the speed of a typical sewing machine.
Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger also includes a creative quick-start technique guide and instructional CD-ROMs. This will allow you to get up and going all that much faster.
What comes in the box
- Includes two needles and 3-4 thread
- Select from 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- Easy color-coded threading
- Fast, up to 1300 stitches per minute
- The stitch width can be easily adjusted between 3.00mm to 7.00mm, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project
- Presser foot pressure adjustment dial
- 2-point thread tension control device allows for smoother delivery of thread, and the tension for each needle can also be individually adjusted, for even more precise control for each type of thread.
- Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves.
- Retractable knife blade helps prevent against accidentally cutting your fabric when you're working close to the edges of rolled hems.
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area
- Safety feature prevents operation when the front cover is open
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
- Built-in storage allows you to keep accessory tools on the front panel flip-down door, and use the removable trim trap to store the foot controller, and to collect trim while serging.
- Bilingual operation manual and instructional CD
|Threads||3 / 4|
|Number of Needles||2|
|2/3 Thread Change||No|
|Color-Coded Thread System||Yes|
|Needle Threading System||No|
|Thread Tension||Manual (Upper Dial Type)|
|Adjustment for Thread Tightness||No|
|Knife Drive Type||Down side|
|Overlock Seam Width||3.0 - 6.0mm|
|Double Chain Stitch||No|
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||1,300|
|Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)||22 (No buttonhole styles)|
|Stitch Width||4.5 - 7.0mm|
|Stitch Length||2.0 - 4.0mm|
|Differential Feed||0.7 - 2.0mm|
|Change for Rolled Hemming||Removable|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||Yes|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes (Additional specialty feet may be available. See Optional Accessories)|
|Included Accessory Feet||Blind hem stitch/Multi-purpose guide foot, gathering foot|
|Other Included Accessories||Soft cover, Accessory bag with needle set, 4 spool nets, tweezers, cleaning brush, hexagonal wrench, trim trap, Serger Workbook, Serger Techniques CD, Instructional CD, Operation Manual|
|Warranty||1/5/25 year serger warranty. See serger warranty for details.|
|Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)||13.18" x 10.83" x 11.73mm|
|Machine Weight||15 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D)||15.35" x 12.79" x 12.99"|
|Shipping Weight||18 lbs.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D in inches):||13.18 x 10.83 x 11.73|
|Weight (in lbs):||15|
|Stitches Per Minute:||1300|
|Number of Stitches:||22|
|Auto Needle Threading:||No|
|Auto Thread Tension:||Manual|
|Included Presser Feet:||Yes|
|Adjustable Length and Width:||Yes|
|Automatic Thread Cutter:||No|
Where to get the best prices
- Jen @ Bestsewingmachinetips.com
- Jul 20, 2013
- Jul 20, 2013
- Find the top rated product.
- Read the reviews.
- Read Reviews